Subject: RE: [Leica] e-Bay Self Promotion
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:27:44 -0800

Count me as one who agrees with you on this, Buzz.  Sell it on the LUG or
sell it on eBay, but don't mix the two.  Part of my reaction may be in what
gets posted here.  It's one thing to say "I've got xxx for sale on eBay -
here's how to find it", but something else entirely when the entire eBay
description is re-posted here.

While doing this is neither illegal or immoral, it does strike me as being a
bit "neculturny" (to torture a very appropriate Russian expression).

Paul Chefurka