Subject: [Leica] e-Bay Self Promotion
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:02:05 -0500

I can't put my finger on it, but I find it distasteful for LUG subscribers
to post on the LUG directions to an item he or she has for sale on e-Bay.
Is it just I?  After all, everyone has the right to wring every penny from
every item she or he has for sale!  It just seems that if one wants to sell
something within the LUG, then post it for sale on any Friday with a well
researched and perhaps flexible price.  To me it seems smarmy to come to
this list and troll for more bidders for an item one has placed up for
auction.

	Buzz Hausner