Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm with .85 M6
From: "Rick Dykstra" <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 00:24:29 +1100

Ken, got my dioptre lens through a Leica dealer, freely available.  It's
tiny, and screws into the eyepiece of your M's viewfinder beautifully.  A
wonderful thing.  Sorry, don't have a photo.  If thinking of buying one,
remember that your M6 viewfinder has a built in -0.5 dioptre correction.  My
eyes need -2.5 corection, so I bought a -2.0 correction lens.

Rick (I can see clearly now...) Dykstra