Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Leica negs vs. slides/Harvey & Cuba
From: "Rick Dykstra" <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 21:56:21 +1100

 Bill Lawlor said

> I find the results I want are best realized using
> Fuji Reala 100 film and Fujicolor C paper.

Bill, just picked up some 8x12 prints on Crystal Archive from Reala, of my
cousin's wedding last Christmas.  Great film and paper.  Shots taken with 50
Summicron wide open, some at 1/8th inside the chapel.  Can't wait to see
their faces when they see these prints.  Reala is the only colour neg film I
use now, even for sports action work.

Regards

Rick (no I didn't mean the honeymoon) Dykstra