Subject: Re: [Leica] 4'33" (was: concert shooting)
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:45:01 EST

In a message dated 3/16/00 11:31:01 AM, Dan C. wrote:

<<How about a poetry recital, where no words are spoken?    Hey, I think I'm
on to something!>>

My son who is 13 had to demonstrate for one of his classes something that he
enjoys doing. He is an avid reader, so he sat in front of the class reading
to himself-didn't say a word.  Drove the other kids crazy.  He's braver than
I was at 13!

Richard Wasserman