Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm f1.5 Nokton question
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:42:10 -0000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "John Bean" <john.bean@ukonline.co.uk>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Cc: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 10:20 AM

> I use all the lenses *except* the Nocton (coming soon!) on M bodies, and I
> find them all "adequate" to "excellent", though my favourite is the
75/2.5.

I use the 75 and the 15 - both are lenses that Leica don't make. I
understand that leica have produced a 75/2.4 but as it was for military use
won't make it generally available. Their 75 is a much more general purpose
lens than the 75/1.4.
Cosina have put a lot of effort into their new designs and are   creating
some exciting designs. They need praise for their efforts - not negativity.

Julian