Subject: Re: [Leica] A day in the life
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:39:29 -0800

I just think that when we are bringing "studio" strobes to a shoot they better
be paying some good money.
The flash tubes on my Balcars cost more than a hundred bucks. And the modeling
lights flick off if you look at them funny and cost a pile.
I've had a White lightning Ultra 1200 which has not failed me yet. I hate having
to pack any of them up and bring them on location. My Balcar pack went POP
once. All our ears were ringing. Anything that has little lights which stay on
when you turn it off and pull the plug out gives me the willies.
Mark Rabiner