Subject: [Leica] Hand made View finder pouch for Leica
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:07:49 -0800

Hi Folks,

This post is aimed at all the folks with auxillary view finders for wide
angle lenses or the turret type finders for screw mount bodies and lenses.

I have in front of me a hand  made chamois cloth view finder pouch for
the auxillary view finder on M or other leica models. It's  very well
made and as soft as a babies bottom.  I understand Tim Phipps posted to
the LUG last week or so that it's available from his teen age son who
hand makes them and that he has received a few orders from LUGNUTS.

Please allow me to suggest, do not hesitate in purchasing one as it is
excellent and very well made.  Anyone fiddling around carrying there
view finders around in an old pair of undies better get one of these
chamois bags right away!  I can see this as a perfect opportunity for a
young lad to earn a few dollars and where we might even persude him into
 making them larger to accomodate some of our M and R lenses.

But for the moment you can't go wrong ordering one, as I have a couple
more I'm ordering for old time view finders and one for my associate
Sandy's 15mm view finder.

Tim Phipps can be reached at:    tphipps@wvu.edu

Quite frankly they are very economical  and at the price I thik the lad
should be charging much more, considering the value of the lens or view
finders going into the pouch.

OK guys and gals over to you.

regards.
ted