Subject: [Leica] Why I rarely post...
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:00:52 +0000

>>>Guessing, it seems to me about 10% of the LUG makes about 90% of the
posts.  What about the other 90% ??

To put a different spin on the question, why should people be allowed
the benefits of LUG discussions without contributing something
themselves ?? Somehow, that does not seem very fair to me.<<<

Maybe they're just something called SMART. I mean, they witness what
happens to the 10% who post a lot!!!

- --Mike (burnt to a crispy crisp by the flames, then, RIGHT after that,
likened to a chimpanzee making a fearsome clatter) Johnston

P.S. I do have to agree with you, Stephen. David Almy's posts have
always been a good contribution IMO, even if they are rare.