Subject: Re: [Leica] Answ.to John Shick Apple theory survey!
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:26:06 -0700

jacques leonard wrote:.

> There are probably many similarities between Leica users and Mac users...

It's mostly Mac at my office but I'm changing that--I don't believe any
one brand or OS is right for all situations any more than I believe that
a Leica should replace a view camera (why yes, I *do* own a Leica, a 4x5
and MF gear)

At home, I mostly use Red Hat Linux 6.1 with the Gnome/Enlightenment
interface to which I've added photos from the Ansel Adams Screensavers
package as wallpaper. I figure if Gnome is good enough for Andy
Hertzfeld, it's good enough for me.
- --

Jeff Segawa
Somewhere in Boulder, Colorado