Subject: Re: [Leica] Harvey's Cuba & Ciba
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:09:58 -0800

ARTHURWG@aol.com wrote:

> I've not had great success with Ciba. The prints look too dark, or muddy, or
> too glossy, or something. I much prefer color neg or interneg.  Arthur

With Ciba there are options. Not using the standard ultra gloss surface will
give you a tad less contrast.
Masking (the neg) is the big deal in serious Ciba use.
And the use of lower contrast slide films.
And various forms of fill if your are doing that form of photography.
But I like the Fuji process better.
Mark Rabiner