Subject: [Leica] Opinion on light meter
From: "Xavier Planellas" <xplanell@openbank.es>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 20:36:40 -0800

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a new meter for working with my Leica M2. Now I
am working with a Weston Master V that works perfectly, but it's a
bit slow for me to get the readings, and it's not very sensitive in
dark places.

From time to time I've read in LUG that a lot of people travels with
the Sekonic L-308BII. It seems nice , is small and handy but I think
it's not very sensitive (EV0-19.9), and I don't know if it's capable of
taking reflected readings.

Another option it's the sekonic L-408, because it's more sensitive
and it's capable of taking reflected spot readings.

The last option to consider for me is the Minolta Autometer IVF. I
like the option of turning light sphere, and I think it's very reliable.

At first my favourite will be the L-408.

What do you recommend ??

A.- Sekonic L-308BII
B.- Sekonic L-408
C.- Minolta Autometer IVF