Subject: Re: [Leica] for sale as a result of our studio going digital
From: john <bosjohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 23:35:51 +0000

FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/11/2000 8:50:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> austin@darkroom.com writes:
>
> << little wimpy four tube jobbies >>
> Now don't go there!!  (;-)
> Bob Figlio
I have a little wimpy tube amp, seven or so tubes. It is older than most of
your Leicas, made in about 1972 or so. It is a Dynaco Stereo 70 and has been
highly modified driving a couple of Alons. It sounds better to my ear than my
late brother's Threshold and Thiels, albeit a little short on base.
John Shick