Subject: [Leica] Re: So, how about that IIIa?
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 22:34:11 -0500

I'm no expert but I understand that there are some important differences
between the IIIa and IIIf, most having to do with the shutter mechanism. I
have both a IIIa and a IIIf (as well as a IIIg) and fuctionally they are
much the same. My IIIf is a little smoother to operate but its also much
newer and has seen less abuse. The IIIf RD and the IIIg are superbly made
cameras.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>