Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: enlarging lens
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 10:13:39 -0800

Actually, this enlarger was never imported into the U.S., AFAIK, and
even if they were, the number would be very small.  I bought it off
fj.rec.photo in Japan for $300, and sold one of the lenses that came
with it for quite a bit more...

Yes, it does have a cone lens board for the 135mm, and a recessed for
shorter lenses with LTM.  Due to the focal length of the condenser, the
minimum recommended focal length is 75mm, so I am already stretching the
spec a bit with 63mm, though with no diminished illumination in the
corners.

Ken Iisaka kiisaka@pacbell.net
Lost in Mill Valley in Marin County, California