Subject: RE: [Leica] Alan Harvey "Cuba"
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 11:10:10 -0700

Magnums beta/proto site is till up here - stacks of bio info (under
photographers):

http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/town/plaza/fg44/

Harvey:

http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/town/plaza/fg44/photogs/harvey.htm

Here he says he uses a Vivitar 2500 - I've seen comments about using
another, similar cheap Vivitar - $30 or $40 dollars worth

Tim