Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander??????????????
From: Jay Kumarasamy <jayk@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:58:21 -0800 (PST)

FOLKS!!!,

What is this nonsense !!.  Who is this masquerading ??
Marcbig Small !!

I subscribed to LUG for the first time about four weeks
ago, since I own a few Leicas, and thought I could learn
more about them. I did not, in the least, expect THIS !.
RUG is a much nicer list to be in.

Instead of masquerading names, maybe the list name should be
changed to 'Eloquent English 101'

- - Jay