Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander??????????????
From: Marcbig Small <marcjamessmall@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 10:03:35 -0800 (PST)

"absurd bullshit" what crap is that you god dam cock
sucker.  Just because some one makes a factual mistake
and sites a incorrect resource or maybe this person is
right and you are the asshole.  Im sick and tired of
you always beening right and we the small masses are
wrong.  You better watch out or you can start a major
flame war here.  Dont fuck with me.  Just for that I'm
going to start posting with your name.  I wont be
using my real name because im much bigger than you.
Spit on you "Mr. Small".

Marc

Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!
Boot clicking Nazi!