Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re:50mm f1.5 Nokton question: Loctite
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 13:21:56 -0700

Please be sure and use the type of loctite that is meant for holding
adjustments (green) not stud and bearing mount (red) or regular thread lock
(blue). The surface area of the lens threads is very large compared to a
conventional bolt or screw and the normal loctite would make it impossible
to EVER remove the adapter without applying heat. The weak loctite for
holding adjustments should be available from any industrial supply store.
Buy the smallest container and use it sparingly!

John Collier