Subject: [Leica] Exhibit in atlanta was: Leica in Vietnam
From: Harrison Mcclary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 10:06:59 -0600

Any of you Nashville LUGGERS feel like a road trip to Atlanta to see this?
I am always up for a trip to the city I called home for 5 years and where I
worked as a news/sports photog during the Braves first few runs at a World
Series title. Lota fond memories of those days.

Maybe Bill Grimwood could join up from Huntsville also? And maybe the
Atlanta LUGGERS could also meet us?

once upon a time BOB KRAMER wrote:

> [BOB KRAMER]  The exhibit is currently at the Atlanta Historical
> Society and will be running through May, I think.  It is a traveling
> exhibit, so you could probably call the Historical Society for the remaining
> schedule for the exhibit.  Here is a link to an article on the show that was
> in the Atlanta Constitution:
>

> http://www.accessatlanta.com/partners/ajc/newsatlanta/requiem/index.html
>
> Included in the article is a link to info for the Historical
> Society, as well as a link to the Requiem web page at Dirck Halstead's
> Digital Journalist web site, for those who might be interested.
>
> If you can gut it out through the images, the exhibit is well worth
> seeing (there is a warning about the graphic nature of the photos at the
> beginning of the show).  The prints are typically fairly large which I think
> really adds to the power of the photos, giving a sense of "being there" that
> was very different than seeing the same images in a book or on the net.  The
> exhibit will definitely move you to tears.
>
> Bob Kramer
> Atlanta, GA

- --
Harrison McClary