Subject: [Leica] Funny Hate messages respond off list
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 20:41:02 -0800

Anyone sending Michael Johnston nasty messages in my name off list or on list is
more my enemy than Mikes.
This is apparently the case and I have of insured Mike that this was not me and
I'm sure he would not think that i would stoop so low as to do such really off
center misguided and just dumb things. In any large group there will be one or
two crazies and it's a shame our group is not an exception as we all know from
stuff that used to happen on list in the past.
Anonymity is another word for cowardliness in this type of thing but this is
equal parts sick and dumb.
Mark Rabiner
can we not talk about this to death on the list?  how about not at all? off list
please if any!