Subject: [Leica] TOTALLY OT: For anyone with kids
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 09:23:00 -0000

Forgive me...but....
Last night went with my 17-year-old son to see My Dog Skip...God knows
why....
HOWEVER...It is a really wonderful G rated movie that is suitable, as they
say, for the entire family. He and I both left the theater pretending not to
be wiping our eyes...Really sweet, positive "values" etc. etc. story of
young boy and dog. Yes, the dog dies of old age in the end, so if you have
little ones who aren't ready for that, beware, but otherwise, this really is
the movie to take the kids to...and you can, of course, take shots of them
watching the movie if you take your Noctilux and fast film...there, I'm on
topic...

B. D.