Subject: [Leica] Did I just say that?
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 23:21:16 +0000

Well, we ALL don't know any of these things.  I certainly disagree with
your analysis.

a) They might well lose their core market if they do any monkeying with
the M6.
b) They have introduced more new lenses in the past decade than any time
since the early 1930's.  All these ASPH's and APO's have made the Leica
M the most exciting lens-line currently being made.
c) Marketing could use some tweaking, but much more on the R side than
on the M side.  It is not a critical problem
<<<

I'm with Marc (did I just say that?!? <g>). What has been more exciting
in recent years than all the new Leica lenses? Leica's a very exciting
company to watch...which is why everybody watches them.

- --Mike