Subject: Re: [Leica] Zuiko-Summicron Shootout
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 11:29:10 -0800

I'd like to know how you felt about the results you've been getting from your
own 50mm Summicron as of late Mike!
Any recent results?
Think it's not quite what it's stacked up to be based on your latest 11x14's?
That would be the only photographic topic I don't recall hearing about from you.
Your recent Leica work.
I know you do a lot of printing. From your recent Leica negs?
Been out shooting with your Leica's lately?
It's a common thread on this list. How our results from our particular Leica
lenses and films are impressing us.
From you we get everything you ever wanted to know about the history of
photography and what they had for breakfast that morning and who there mother in
law was; part III; the beginning; and you know the guy who wrote the book.
Are those negs you are getting from your Leica optics less then trilling you?
I dont' recall EVER hearing ANYTHING about your recent Leica photography. You
bought and sold a screw mount a few months back perhaps.
Ready to trade your Leica's in for an Olympus system?
You said you did own an M6 as I recall but I don't hear anything about it.
Rewind crank a little stiff?
If this Los Vegas fellow's results are at all accurate and it is a toss-up
against Olympus, why bother with Leica? What a rip off!
Mark Rabiner