Subject: Re: [Leica] (apo)logic
From: "Gary D. Whalen" <whalen@circle.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 09:13:44 -0500

Erwin,

    To those of us within this newsgroup that are totally stupid (maybe I'm
the only one) concerning the advantages, or lack thereof, of APO enlarging
lenses I would certainly appreciate a definitive answer.  I have read all
of the responses concerning this topic (and appreciate them all) but I
would gleefully accept some direct information supporting the claim of APO
superiority.  Hey, the bottom line - I just want to know if there is
scientific fact supporting the need to purchase an APO enlarging lense for
B&W photography.

Thanks

Gary D. Whalen