Subject: Re: [Leica] Expensive 35mm Summicron, a sad tale
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 00:58:11 -0700

I would get that 90mm looked at right away before any permanent damage is
done. Stephen Gandy's Classic Camera site* talks about the rear element of
the tele-elmarit often being damaged and good only for a paperweight!

John Collier

I will ship them today and you can refund the shipping after you see the
items for yourself. I am going to ship it by the "slow boat" if you do not
mind. Here is my info, send me yours.

*URL is: http://www.cameraquest.com/classics.htm