Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Horror Stories
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 16:17:29 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 03/03/00 17:26:21 Paris, Madrid,
red735i@earthlink.net a écrit :

<< I was visiting friends in Manchester, England.  We went to a pub for lunch.
 I had my trusty M3 with 90 ELmarit and 35 'Cron.  The pub was busy, so we
 had to wait.  We had a drink then went into the restaurant to do lunch.

 Had lunch, when I noticed my camera bag was missing......PANIC!..... ran
 back to the pub room, where my camera bag was sitting, untouched, with about
 60 people drinking and having fun in the room.

 Try that in NYC!

 Frank

I had about the same story last year in England at the 25th anniversary of
the NASC ( nat. association of street clubs )
A big Custom car meeting where everybody has fun and also drinks a lot at
nite during the Rock exibition .
Comming back from a concert at 1 am , on the way back to my tent , I was with
a friend , slighlty " corroded " by alcoohol , and we decided to stop and
take a bath in an improvised swimming pull installed by a club .
The water was really hot , as we were . We stayed there for 3 hours and a few
Jack Daniel bottles ( about 12 people in the pool, men and women )
It's only by 10 pm , in my tent , that I realized that my M4 and lens was
absent .
I jumped in my jeans ( wet and cold ) and ran to the swimming pool : my M4
was quietly waiting for me on the grass !
REALLY SCARRY !
Jo GOODTIMES