Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Horror Stories
From: César Bernardo <cesar.photo@clix.pt>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 14:47:35 +0000

At 19:42 03-03-2000 +0700, you wrote:
>Probably you already read my message where I drop my 35 cron ASPH lense to a
>marble tile from table and nothing is happening.  The Leica lense built like
>a tank!
>
>Can I hear another horror stories of Leica?

at this page http://www.photodeal.de/themen/the0001/the0001e.htm, there is
a unique collection of adventure Leicas.

It`s an unusual collection at Leica in Solms where cameras and lenses are
exhibited which have been destroyed by dropping, fire or salt water. :-)))
The Leica lense built like a tank :-)

Best Regards