Subject: Re: [Leica] Loading LTM
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 19:16:37 -0800

I have owned a IIIg since 1956 when I purchased it new.   Most films at that
time had a long leader tongue except for Anscochrome.   Its shorter tongue,
similiar to those we see today, did not always make it possible for the film
to run through the camera.   A Leica dealer sold me a template for trimming
the film and its use solved my problem.

Now, I trim the film with a tongue approximately 2.5 inches without the
template.   I have found this helpful with all my LTM Leicas.

Roland Smith