Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Solutions for avoiding newton rings
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:39:00 EST

<<I am having problems with newtons rings in my Minolta Diamage Scanner.
Where can I purchase this pumice powder.>>

Bill,

Any good paint store should have it.  It was used traditionaly to rub out
shellac and varnish wood finishes to make them smooth and glossy.  It is
packaged in 1 pound boxes, which should be enough for about 1,000 scanners.

Richard Wasserman