Subject: Re: [Leica] Loading LTM
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 11:35:00 -0500

I never cut my leaders, and I don't have any problem loading my IIIx
Leicas.  It's just one more hassle and anal thing, as far as I'm
concerned.  (and god knows, I have enough anal habits as it is!)

Try it without cutting the leader, you might find it works.

Skip

At 3/2/00 09:57 AM  -0500, you wrote:

>I've heard mention of some "trick" whereby you don't have to cut the
>leader when loading a thread mount Leica, and I was wondering if it might
>work as well with my Canon IVSB.  Anyone familiar with this?
>
>Douglas Cooper

Skip Williams
Westfield, NJ
skipwilliams@pobox.com