Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica vs. Contax wars
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 15:16:39 -0500

What is an AF (auto focus, I presume) whirl and why will I-- half of us
then, if not I-- have one in three years?

	Buzz Hausner

Bob!! We have a Konica R in the case at Pro Photo here in the neighborhood.
It
has all the whirls of the Contax but with the incredible option of Leica M
lens
computability! Feels solid! It doesn't have is the AF whirl though! A very
impressive tool which I predict in three years half of us will own one.

Mark Rabiner