Subject: Re: [Leica] A deadman recloaks
From: "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:28:09 -0800

Yeah!!!!  I always wanted people to call me "Snake", but it just never
worked out.

rp johnson

ps.  I'm impressed by the 75mm Color Heliar shots.  Couple of reasons:
First, there appears to be actual sunshine in London.  Boy, is that weird?
Second, the shots have more dof than I would have expected.  Were you
shooting wide open or not?   Believe it or not, reasons 1 and 2 ARE related.

rp