Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica vs. Contax wars
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 08:22:35 -0700

I do not know the situation world wide but my local dealer sells many more
M6s to G2s. They sold a number of G1s and sort of filled the demand around
here for that sort of whirr whiz camera. They have sold very very few G2s. I
hate noise more than any love of optics. I have been shooting with the M6
for so long now that I consider the noise it makes to be normal and
sometimes even loud (at least I notice it). Other cameras leave me stunned,
shaken and wondering why everyone else is not screaming like I am.

John Collier

Maybe the G2 would be OK in a underwater housing? Quieter at least. ;-)