Subject: Re: [Leica] New Leica Nazi Sex Diet
From: John Brownlow <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:00:23 +0000

on 28/2/00 9:42 pm, Mark Rabiner at mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com wrote:

> Just testing.
> Mark Rabiner

I was Head of Development at a TV company for a year, during which time it
was my job to write proposals for documentaries and raise finance. The
shortest proposal I ever wrote was also the fastest to get the money. It was
one line (the title of the film), and I faxed it to an exec who rang me
within one minute to say he would buy it.

The title: 'The Secret Sex Lives of the Nazis'.

It broadcast late last year on C4 here in the UK as 'Sex under the
Swastika', and I think it was rather good.

- --
John Brownlow

       photos:    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
        music:    http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk