Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Which Leica M lens is your favorite?
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 20:04:16 EST

In a message dated 2/28/00 3:55:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,

<< Subj:     Re: [Leica] Re:  Which Leica M lens is your favorite?
 Date:  2/28/00 3:55:21 AM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk (John Brownlow)
 Sender:    owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
 To:    leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (LUG), TTAbrahams@aol.com

 on 28/2/00 5:38 am, TTAbrahams@aol.com at TTAbrahams@aol.com wrote:

 > George, I have the latest, collapsing hood style Summicron 50 and I stuck
the
 > older style focussing lever on it.

 Tom -- I'd sure be interested to know, and maybe others would too, whether
 you've come up with a way of tabbing the Voigtlander 75/2.5, which is a
 wonderful lens, but definitely needs a tab IMHO.

 --
 John Brownlow >>
John, I have not had a chance to install a lever or tab on the 75/2,5 yet.