Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon S3 war
From: Empty Space <studio597@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 13:58:38 -0500 (EST)

By way of shedding light not heat, DonjR43198 clarifies
all as follows:

><< >Marc is full of racist shit. >>
>Isn't it interesting how often the one losing the argument resorts to the
>"race card" to divert attention from the truth.  However, so long as the
>majority puts up with this nonsense, the whiners will play the "race card"
>whenever it suits their purpose.

The "majority" here being the great "Silent Majority"
of yore.

>As I recall, the Japs were the supreme racists of the entire world as they
>thought they were the chosen people and everyone else was inferior.  It was
>not until Harry Truman and the A-bomb stopped Tojo and the Japanese war
>machine that any other race was given any consideration by the Japanese.

Neat segue from the specific merits of this debate to the
general merits of a whole group of people, so delicately
referred to as "the Japs".  Nice historical touch!  Moving
on to inanimate objects:

>Marc is not a racist at all, he is just talking about inanimate objects and
>"telling it like it is" in his opinion.  Let's see if we can remove this
>racist nonsense from the board and get back to the facts.

Right on.  And you are equally non-racist. So much is
clear from your value-free rhetoric, astute grasp of the facts
and rigorous argument of the historical record, and your
unshakeable confidence in the well-examined assumptions
informing your point of view.  Marc is fortunate to have such
an eloquent advocate to make his case for him.

Curtis

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001