Subject: Re: [Leica] Grunchy M4-P winding
From: Empty Space <studio597@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 16:19:50 -0500 (EST)

Reminds me of the old joke where two guys in a bar
are talking and the first guy says that all
the Canadians he knows are either whores or hockey
players.  The second guy gets his back up and says, oh yeah?
my wife's a Canadian.  The first guy, recovering quickly,
says oh really, what position does she play?

Curtis