Subject: [Leica] What 90mm? Rapidwinder?
From: "Bjerklow" <goran.bjerklow@swipnet.se>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 12:51:47 +0100

	Hello!
I am planning on buying a 90mm for my M6s, as a complement to my 35/2Asph
and 50/2.   I have been mostly leaning toward the Elmarit, since it is small
and this is important for me since I usually keep extra lenses in my pocket.
But what about the new Summicron APO?  Much difference in size?  Will the
magnification of my .72 viewfinders be accurate enough using the lens wide
open and for portraits at short distance?  Any VISUAL optical difference
(not only difference in tests)?  Does anyone have experience with both
lenses?
I have also been thinking of buying Rapidwinders for my M6s.  Any drawbacks?
Loud? Precision?
I hope You can help me with some comments...!

                                                 Göran Bw