Subject: [Leica] Bangkok photographers
From: Ian Stanley <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:43:00 +0700

Hello Harrison,

         No problem at all - what surprised me was actually how easy it was
to find him in a city this size.  I am haven't chatted with him in a while
but plan to get in touch one of these days.

         Since then I have met quite a few interesting photo types around
town - a lot of talent!!  The other day one fellow I met had a collection
of four (count them four!!) titanium M6's, some other M bodies and a
collection of 20 or so lenses to go with them.  There are lots of Leica
fans around although it is very seldom that you see any out on the streets.

Ian Stanley

Bangkok, Thailand