Subject: [Leica] Summicron 50/2 DR eyes?
From: John Brownlow <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:00:41 +0000

As some of you will know I just bought one of these on ebay w/o the eyes.
Still waiting for it to be delivered, but naturally I would like to get a
set of eyes for it. There's a pair on ebay, but I have no idea what they're
worth or how common/rare they are -- ie should I bid?

Thing is, I can't find them in my international price guide -- is there a
HOOEY (you know what I mean) kind of reference for them? I think it might be
SDPOO but there's no separate listing for this in my guide.

Or has someone on the LUG got a pair for sale?

Also, can someone tell me what the close-focus range is with this lens?

Over & out

- --
John Brownlow

       photos:    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com