Subject: [Leica] Konica thumbs up!
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:03:49 -0800

Dave Rogers and I checked out the Konica today at Pro Photo in Portland Oregon
and we were both I think quite impressed.
I think that even at it's high price it will sell like hotcakes to people like
us and a huge cross segment of the worlds population!
Think of that huge inventory of used excellent Leica M glass to put on it!
Quiet!!! zip zip zip...
Next year it will be in TTL and all these bodies will be worth much less but
what the heck!
Mark Ebert Rabiner