Subject: Re: [Leica] more lost messages
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:48:54 -0500

At 05:02 PM 2/21/00 +0100, you wrote:

>This morning I sent a message  regaarding divided Xtol development. It
>never appeared on my list of messages, but Mark Rabiner replied to it so he
>must have got it . If there is censorship, it is obviously selective with
>regard to the recepients.

I don't think it's censorship.  I think it's just variables in ISP's and
traffic.  I sent a message on Friday which was replied to but I only
received it today!  This happens with other lists, too.  I received several
messages this morning from other lists which were sent on the 18th.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com