Subject: Re: [Leica] Anyway to organize this list?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 08:55:16 -0500

At 01:37 PM 2/21/00 +0800, you wrote:

>The other alternative is to have LUG Knitting Corner - where people can
>gossip, talk about why they hate certain photographers work, etc... but I
>strongly believe, for the sake of everyone, that this become a different
>list so fellow LUGers can choose if that is of value to them or not...
>
>just something to think about.
>
>sincere rgds,
>Justin Guariglia

Justin -

I personally think it is more on topic to discuss photographs taken by
Leica users than to endlessly debate lens resolutions.  This is, after all
the Leica Users Group.  There is a Leica Equipment Group at
leica@topica.com .  I think Brian does a great job with this list.  It is
easy to use the delete key if you are not interested in a particular
topic.  It takes only a few minutes with my second cup of coffee to delete
all of those lens resolution posts!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP