Subject: Re: [Leica] Death of a Leicaphile
From: "Timothy R. Kuntz" <covbldrs@usit.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:02:12 -0500

- ----- Original Message -----
Horst wrote:
>At one time , while exploring my desk, he pissed twice on to my Pentax
>Spotmatic, but not one drop on to the M3.   Shows you , doesn't it.

>Regards, Horst Schmidt

Horst -  Condolences re: mouse Napoleon.  But I wonder - - - was he expressing a viewpoint (as in some of the recient emails posted here [was he computer literate as well as being an art critic] or was he marking his turf - claiming it as his own?  I realise it may be irreverent to talk of the dead's deepest beliefs - especially regarding photography and art - forgive me if I have overstepped my bounds.

Warmest regards,
  Tim K