Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: FS: 35 1.4 aspherical (1st ver)
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 20:28:00 -0800

Fortunately for me, my prints are 20x24 Cibachrome prints. The film I use
is Fuji MS 100/1000 shot at ASA 200.

Jim

At 09:15 PM 2/19/00 -0500, Timothy R. Kuntz wrote:
>I don't know, Jim, for you to have admitted to using 'drugstore 4x6
prints' just might put you into the same league of Leica photographers as
this "Eggleston" guy we've been hearing about.  You used the term 'lenses'
- - was that the plural of lens or of lense - we need to know!  Thank you for
having the courage to speak out - whether or not it be PC or not.