Subject: Re: [Leica] Politically Correctnessism and LUG friends
From: "Mark Rutledge" <markrut@ticnet.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 09:25:09 -0600

How did this thread become about political correctness?
How do you guys find it acceptable to insult someone for their like of a
photographer, photograph?
When did polite, civil discussion become a form of political correctness?
Jim,Ted et al. I don't recall someone keeping you from voicing your opinion.
Are others afraid to "stand up" and speak their minds? It seems there have
been more anti-Eggleston posts than pro.
I don't remember anyone insulting you for the fact you don't like Eggleston.
Is calling a "spade a spade" what happens when you don't have anything
intelligent to add, pro or con?
If everyone remembers, the post that started this thread was
anti-Eggleston(not necessarily as negative), so how come when Jim says
basically the same
ng(
in a much more limited way) ,  and then insults everyone who likes Eggleston, people stand up and cheer his forthrightness and courageous stand?
Confused,
Mark Rutledge
markrut@ticnet.com