Subject: [Leica] Leica M5-battery solution
From: timswan <timswan@blazenetme.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:43:42 -0500

Hans,

Check out http://www.criscam.com/

Here's what they offer:

MR-9 Battery Adapters
The solution for discontinued PX13 and PX625 mercury batteries

*	Uses the readily available Silver 76 battery
*	Micro-circuitry reduces voltage to meet original specifications
*	No requirement for additional modification is necessary
*	Installs into camera or meter the same as the original battery
*	A one time purchase - lasts a lifetime with normal use >Although the
Leica M5 and the Leicaflex SL are two of my favourite

I'm in no way affiliated with them, but just ordered one for my SL.

Tim