Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Grunchy M4-P winding
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:15:58 -0400

What's unacceptable is that we have to pay $2000 for these pieces of crap!
I mean, they scratch film, sometimes sound "grunchy", accidently fire in
your camera bag, have NO autofocus, or even Auto Exposure settings! They
consume batteries, have NO off switch... oh, yeah and they're hard to load!
I don't understand why they take such nice pictures!
Dammit!!!!!!

Bob (ran out of meds...) Keene

 ):^(