Subject: [Leica] Friday FS Day message
From: Mark Langer <mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 9:27:59 EST

I'm looking for some screw thread Leica bits.

1) baseplate for wartime IIIc - European thread, "auf-zu" lettering.
Think the baseplate for any European model IIIc would do.

2) front lenscap for nickel Elmar 50mm.  Am I correct in my belief that this
takes a bakelite cap?

3) chrome front lenscap for later 1930s Elmar 50mm

Please respond to my email address below, as I only get the digest version.

Mark

Mark Langer

Email address: mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca